KEY DATES & FAQs
Since 2018, CICLOPE Asia is the only award that honors the people behind the craft. It is an outstanding showcase and celebration of the very best of the year in commercials, music videos and short films.
Each year, a panel of top experts from the Asian-Pacific region awards the most well-crafted work of the year, setting a golden standard in about 16 categories, including Direction, Cinematography, Production Design, Editing, VFX, Animation, Music and many more.
CICLOPE Asia 2024 will take place on May 30th, in Tokyo where winners will be announced on a live ceremony at EuroLive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To be eligible, entries must have been:
- Produced by professionals from Asia-Pacific to be broadcasted in any country in the world. For example, an editing company in Tokyo cuts a commercial produced by a German production company to be broadcasted in Europe. The film can be entered into Editing. Or…
- Produced by foreign professionals, as long as the production company and/or the director behind the project are based or were born in Asia-Pacific. For example, a British music company adapts a song for a commercial directed by an Australian filmmaker. The film can be entered into Music.
For more info, please go to Terms & Rules.
Submissions have to be made exclusively on this website.
To submit your work, access our entry system and create a username and password, by completing the required information. Then LOGIN into the system.
Once in the Entry System, you’re gonna:
1. Click on CREATE AN ENTRY
2. Choose the appropriate Section and Category for your entry, and fill in all the credits.
3. To complete the entry, click on the UPLOAD icon and provide all mandatory video. Files should be MPEG4, MPEG2 or MOV files. The recommended compression rate is 15-20 Mbits. The maximum file size is 1GB.
4. To finalize the order, just check the tick box next to your nomination(s) and click on SUBMIT. You will be automatically redirected to Stripe, a safe automatic payment system where you can only pay with credit card.
You can see the status, edit, delete and/or finalize your entries by going to PENDING ENTRIES or COMPLETED ENTRIES on the upper side of the screen.
The suggested formats for videos are MPEG4, MPEG2 or MOV files, with a maximum weight of 750 megas. The recommended compression rate is 15-20 Mbits. PLEASE do not include any special characters (& / * / “”) in the name of the file.
ENGLISH SUBTITLES ARE MANDATORY in all categories except Music Videos.
Please note that all credits and logos should be removed before uploading the video.
If you wish to enter a campaign, keep in mind multiple films should be entered separately.
The complete piece should last no longer than 20 minutes.
Yes, you have. Good things are rarely for free ☺.
Our entry fees will be available soon.
CICLOPE Asia’s judging process consists of two rounds. The first one is undertaken by the Jury, who watches and ranks the entries on CICLOPE’s online platform. The 5 (five) best-ranked entries in each category will be considered finalists.
In the second round of judging, the Jury personally discusses the finalist pieces on a Zoom meeting and awards the best work/s in each category. In a second video conference call, the Jury can also award a Grand Prix for the best work of the year in the competition.